Google+

Alive?

Posted by 1swiftfox1 
January 10, 2012 07:36AM
Alive?
1swiftfox1
Hey, So I've been following this game for like... 2 years :S anyway I am curious are you guys still even working on it? We haven't seen pics in ages, or heard from you in longer, I mean not to put to much haste of this just, let your followers know we are still coming here for a reason...
January 10, 2012 12:42PM
Re: Alive?
Rhodes
Same here i have been telling everyone not to hassle them and i stand by that but a simple post now and then or a few pics would do some good to keep the community alive and informed
January 11, 2012 10:24AM
1swiftfox1
Yeah like I'm sure you or I rhodes or like any of the other members would love to sign up as a helper for the dev team to just take pics once in a while and manage the forums :S so the idea stays alive :S Perhaps a idea for you dev's get one or two of us in the game once in a while to just get some pics for the other members :S cuz following nothing becomes hard :S I mean all this in the nicest way possible really I only want the community to grow but we need encouragement...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2012 10:25AM by 1swiftfox1.
January 13, 2012 05:12AM
Rhodes
I thoughouly agree with Swift give us some pics or updates and if u cant get one or two of the community to assist with the uploading, capturing of photos from the game or give 1 or 2 people the Ability to Post News for the community and u just email them what to put down ect or something along thsoe lines, anything to keep the game and community alive cause it aint looking so good am
January 13, 2012 06:22PM
Bregalad
I agree with you guys, i'm pretty bored because the devs could give us some pictures just in order to say "We're still working, this game is not dead !" but the only activities are newcomers that ask how to play... :(
January 13, 2012 09:53PM
1swiftfox1
Yeah, like how are we supposed to tell them yeah it is if we don't even know :S like when was the last update.. .seriously leo or any of you guys PLEASE respond to us we need to know what's going on?! I mean no harshness but how do u expect to keep players interested when they don't hear anything from you guys...
January 15, 2012 03:44AM
vikingscjs
how do you even play the game??????
January 15, 2012 04:01AM
pwrlvlonme
This could be the start of a great idea.........
January 15, 2012 11:29AM
SgtFox
I found this game two years ago ....
They were much the same as today.
Now I register to forum.
But I still believe they work on game.
January 17, 2012 02:37PM
Rhodes
"how do you even play the game??????" that is why i think the devs should do something, hundreds of people like viking asking how to play the game, Im not having a go at u viking, but please for all new members who see this read and understand.

"THE GAME IS NOT OUT, IT HAS BEEN SAID ON 50TOPICS SO FAR, SO PLEASE STOP ASKING, READ UP ON OTHER TOPICS IN THE GENERAL SECTION BEFORE ASKING WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED 500TIMES" this is said with No hate or bad emotion i did it in caps so people can read easier.

This isnt their fault but if the devs kept us up to date they wouldnt be asking and i wouldnt be writing this now or wanting to send 1ton nukes through each of "the new players who ask if they can play or how to play the game" computer screens

SO devs plzzzzzz do something so i dont have to read more of these continious monotone threads and posts and so we can see how the game is going and if its still alive
January 18, 2012 03:38AM
Grave Digger
srsly guys... the last news on the front page is nearly a year old and it says beta "soon"
January 19, 2012 02:32PM
SgtFox
Recently,I find similar game named "The Trench 1916" i donĀ“t no how long they worked on it.
They have only alpha ver. not beta. The Beta it will come out in middle 2012.
Let's see if it come before Verdun...............................
January 19, 2012 05:56PM
Sudul
It will come and 'll be much better,amin it will have Hand-to-hand combat system with a wide variety of melee weapons, such as bayonets, trench knifes, trench club.
Trench raid, Infiltrate the enemy lines and kill your target with a discreet approach.
Inventory system to store your items, categories for the equipment as well as the customization of some weapons.
The environment is bound to climatic conditions (rain, snow, and storms) as well as to the cycle of day and night.Artillery piece and mortars alter the landscape of the battlefield.

[www.thetrench1916.com]

[www.thetrench1916.com]
January 19, 2012 06:11PM
knight89
Most of the players want blood and gore in the games or they are searching for a game that includes experience, history and drama. But did you see a good wwi fps game in the last 5 years? You were waiting 2 years for this game and you couldn't wait any longer?

3rd East Prussian Grenadiers
"Der Silberfuchs"
January 19, 2012 06:32PM
Sudul
Yes
NecroVisioN (2009)
Darkest of days (2009) mission tannenberg
World War I : Source (2010) (A modification of the Source Engine, but is exelent!)
NecroVisioN: Lost Company (2010)
Battlefield 1942-Mod: Battlefield 1918 vs 3.1 (2011)
1916: Der Unbekannte Krieg (2011)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login